Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some new Pics!

So I guess I am not a very good blogger since I never update this thing!! Here are some pics of Elijah, he is a busy little boy these days. He is 8 1/2 months old now! He is rolling, and babbling and loves to eat solid foods!! And of course a very smiley little guy :)
I took this one last night, it is funny how things that are not "toys" are better than his actual toys!
This was about 2 weeks ago while I was cleaning his room and putting his diapers away. Again more fun with the non toys!
These two we did for Bryan's birthday. If you don't know Bryan is part of a ministry called Sermon Jams. (www.1031sermonjams.com) so we took these photos and made him a coffee mug with some of these pics on it. He loved it!

This one was about 3 months ago at the Children's Museum with MOMS.

1 comment:

  1. He sure is a smiley guy! And I couldn't agree more on the not-a-toy toy front. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete